TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I scared everybody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scubaguy

I scared everybody Empty
PostSubject: I scared everybody   I scared everybody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:14 am

Ha ha - NO ONE responded to my introduction a few weeks ago.

La la la la la!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

I scared everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I scared everybody   I scared everybody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:39 am

No one posted to your intro.

As you know, I responded with a private message.

Anyhoo, even though I still have to take the pointy end of a sharp stick occasionally by those that don't know the whole story, I am more than happy to sing Auld Lang Syne and welcome you.

And I mean that. I truly enjoy your sometimes random but always wacky postings. Shit, who else would have created an entire Wiki entry, you know? That's CrAZy devotion to the cause, brother.

Travis - We ALL want jobs when you hit the big time and here's your over-the-top, semi-psycho publicist! God help any who get in his way!
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

I scared everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I scared everybody   I scared everybody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:52 am

Lol, just check it out. I don't know how it passed me by. Sorry.

Welcomg to the damn forums scuba! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

I scared everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I scared everybody   I scared everybody Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 6:07 pm

MonkeyJoe wrote:
No one posted to your intro.

As you know, I responded with a private message.

Anyhoo, even though I still have to take the pointy end of a sharp stick occasionally by those that don't know the whole story, I am more than happy to sing Auld Lang Syne and welcome you.

And I mean that. I truly enjoy your sometimes random but always wacky postings. Shit, who else would have created an entire Wiki entry, you know? That's CrAZy devotion to the cause, brother.

Travis - We ALL want jobs when you hit the big time and here's your over-the-top, semi-psycho publicist! God help any who get in his way!

I regret only the word "semi". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I scared everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I scared everybody   I scared everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I scared everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TdashDUB Fan Forum :: YouTube :: YouTubers-
Jump to: