TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scubaguy

NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Empty
PostSubject: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 5:48 pm

In order for Travis to be in the top 15, he has to accumulate views through this link:

https://www.youtube.com/contests_layout?name=TopThisTVChallenge&v=dfR4XHc6eSU&goto=267

He is entry #267.
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 7:25 pm

I'll pass it on to all my family, friends, coworkers, strangers, my congressmen, etc.!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:46 pm

I thought Heinz chose the top 15?

But I'll pass it along to everyone, too!
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:55 pm

I believe that's what it says, but I'd think that if one or two videos get a lot more views than any other, that might effect the judging! Anyway, it never hurts to spread our love of Travis among the masses!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 8:59 pm

We shall spread the love for Travis whether they like it or not!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 9:06 pm

If we find heretics who don't love Travis I recomend the appropriate response be something like tar & feathering, burning at the stake or castration. We must rid the world of the impure T-dub haters, and prepare the world for his domination! Muhahahaha! (rubbing hands together in a properly fiendish way)...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 9:09 pm

Take the meds, Rog.

Remember what the Doctors told you, you gotta take them everyday!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 9:12 pm

I thought I was only supposed to take them if I had a recurrence of homicidal activities?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 9:17 pm

No
Back to top Go down
scubaguy

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:37 am

homicidal or homocidal? oops, wrong area to post that in. LOL.

As Gene Simmons says... "The Bible says spread thy seed. And that's what I've done".

This Heinz commercial of Travis' is like well, Travis' seed.

So we should... ahem... spread it.

This isn't going so well. Maybe I need my medication - I'm starting to sound a little "Billy Chenowith" from "Six Feet Under"...
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 2:06 am

scubaguy wrote:
Maybe I need my medication

Yes. Yes you do Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
scubaguy

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:09 am

Rog, pass the percocet, would ya?

Quit hogging it all
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:20 am

Razz

I threw all my medications away! T-dub is all the medicine I need!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:57 am

Good answer Rog lol

I fear for Travis's mental health tho, i mean, i'm not sure how he feels having all you guys drooling over him.

What he needs are some chicks!

Lol
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:08 am

Razz

I assure you my feelings toward T-dub are not the least bit sexual. I just figure there are all those people out there who get to join cults and worship some loser. I've decided to pick a winner! I'm planning on selling all my earthly goods and hand the money over to him, then live in a tent outside his house, to do his bidding. If he ever decides to become an evil villain, out to conquer the world, then being his minion would be a bonus!
Razz

Seriously though, if someone suffers from depression or simply don't feel good, I can't see how they'd not get better after watching a few of Travis' videos!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 8:35 am

Pascal wrote:

What he needs are some chicks!

Lets see....Good lookin 19yo with a killer body & a GREAT sense of humor that made the somewhat romantic "youtube crush" video....

I don't think he's coming here for chicks...

cause he's banging their brains out in real life Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:18 am

Hahah you certainly have a way with words Joe, i'll give you that.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:07 am

RogCBrand wrote:
swarming you like moths to a lonely street light on the bad side of town!

You Crack me up, Rog.
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:17 am

Very Happy

What's worse they'd be drunken, bulimic moths, vomiting all over and spreading STMDs and making noises that they call singing, but to human ears comes across as a combination of fingernails on a chalkboard and a jackal battling a hyena to the death!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:24 am

BEST

EVER!
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:31 am

Thank you! Thank very much!
Very Happy

I owe my sense of humor to reading The Far Side through my formative years! That, and perhaps as a kid supplementing my diet with lead based paint chips!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:35 am

The BBQ ones? Those were good.

Especially with HEINZ KETCHUP!
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:56 am

Razz

Great plug for the ketchup! Heinz needs to know that we all loathed ketchup until seeing Travis' commercial!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:54 am

Oh, great. Now Rog & I sound retarded w/o the "DUB love" part.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:28 pm

RogCBrand wrote:
I owe my sense of humor to reading The Far Side through my formative years!

Ok, I'm gonna do my best to channel Larson for you. Place the following caption under your current avatar:

"The state of Oregon had finally stumbled across an effective Canine population control method: Dog Anchors."

Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION   NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWSFLASH - Heinz commercial you have to watch THIS VERSION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next