TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Switch-hitters game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:16 am

Hey, even my best friends look at me like I'm from another planet... all the time!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Froggie717
Novice DUB
Novice DUB
Froggie717

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:17 am

Maybe that's because.............YOU ARE! lol alien
Back to top Go down
scubaguy

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:17 am

RogCBrand wrote:
Oh yeah! But, I know the first season or two were in black & white, so it's got to be something like 45 years. And that was a time when there were only 3 channels, plus perhaps a local channel and PBS to choose from.

Most people would probably see it as stupid today, but I miss the shows from when I was a kid that were simply funny.

Waaay before reality television. Sometimes I miss them too.
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:27 am

Froggie, often during my life I've wondered just that! I turned out so different from everyone in my family, I often felt that I must have been switched at birth by extraterrestrials! Very Happy

Yeah Scuba, I remember watching very little t.v., because there wasn't a whole lot to choose from and there was only one t.v. and when dad was home there was no possibility of us kids watching anything, so we actually built spaceships or forts out of hay bales in the barn, or used crab apples in the stream for b.b. gun targets, or dug for arrow heads in the freshly plowed fields. All my nieces and nephews are pale as ghosts because they spend all their time in front of the t.v., with that zombie stare!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Froggie717
Novice DUB
Novice DUB
Froggie717

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:57 am

RogCBrand wrote:
Froggie, often during my life I've wondered just that! I turned out so different from everyone in my family, I often felt that I must have been switched at birth by extraterrestrials! Very Happy

Suspect alien Suspect Rolling Eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
scubaguy

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 11:58 am

RogCBrand wrote:

Yeah Scuba, I remember watching very little t.v., because there wasn't a whole lot to choose from and there was only one t.v. and when dad was home there was no possibility of us kids watching anything,

What's that "old" song by Bruce Springsteen?

"57 Channels and nothing's on"
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 4:24 pm

Razz

Yeah! That's why I'd choose a T-Dub video over anything on t.v. any day!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scubaguy

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 6:39 pm

RogCBrand wrote:
Razz

Yeah! That's why I'd choose a T-Dub video over anything on t.v. any day!
Very Happy

someday, T-Dub will be on one or more of those 57 channels. Then there WILL be something on...
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:51 pm

Re-read this thread.

It's chock full of foreshadowing and irony!!!

pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switch-hitters game   Switch-hitters game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch-hitters game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2