TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A great big tub of shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

A great big tub of shit Empty
PostSubject: A great big tub of shit   A great big tub of shit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:10 am

Poor T-dub. Summer sickness sucks. Crying or Very sad

Loss of motivation to make videos = girlfriend. Mad (all's forgiven)

Pigeon notes? Very Happy

Video to dub over? Money (just to make you fill in the looooong silence) tongue

Good luck with the new job! Cool

And, yes, my thread title DOES have 2 meanings Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TdashDUB
TdashDUB
TdashDUB
TdashDUB

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A great big tub of shit   A great big tub of shit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 4:44 am

haha!

naaah, loogie loves the videos and wants more made lol
in faaaact, she's the center of a FEW videos coming out (hopefully) soon!
in faaaact, you will all be able to see her in the NEXT video coming out

to be honest, I think the loss in motivation is subscribers..
now I know almost 1700 is alot, but I view 70% of the videos on the all-time subscribed and can't help but think that it's B.S...

for one, I just don't find what they have to offer intresting
and for two, I know half the people are up there due to politics
(being featured for no real reason/friend-bots/being put on the sign-up page more than once)
^^ and I know who specifically..

I know all this sounds egotistic and asshole-ish, but i've never put as much effort into AOTKB as I have any other project..and I was lobbying for it to get featured...sent it to a few editors, and they all "resent to other editors to decide" lol

....so I guess when I see a puppy, cup stacking, and planet unicorns
all getting featured, I can't help but feel robbed
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tdashdub
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: A great big tub of shit   A great big tub of shit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:01 am

I know.

and you ARE being robbed.

But you have 1 thing they never will.....talent.

Them? 2 words - Paris Hilton.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: A great big tub of shit   A great big tub of shit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:44 am

Some videos take awhile to get featured, i've seen it happen after a few months :/

However, i have to agree with Travis when he says that most of the new featured videos suck. Most good featured videos will go above the 1 million mark, yet most of them are still under 50,00 views. Out of the ones i've seen, none have been worth watching, and featuring.

I really hope AOTKB gets featured in the near future, because i'm sure that YouTubers will want to see it.

Also, i'm also going through the period of un-motivation that TDUB is experiencing. I've got like 7 projects that are in Premiere, all are like half edited, and i just havn't found the motivation to finish any of them off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: A great big tub of shit   A great big tub of shit Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:46 am

DO IT NOW YOU SOBs!!!!!

Motivated Now?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: A great big tub of shit   A great big tub of shit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:16 pm

TdashDUB wrote:
i've never put as much effort into AOTKB as I have any other project..and I was lobbying for it to get featured...sent it to a few editors, and they all "resent to other editors to decide" lol

What if you re-submit it in October, before Halloween, when all the slasher films hit the theatres? I would think they would have to feature it then. In any case, it's a great video - you should be proud whether it gets featured or not!
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: A great big tub of shit   A great big tub of shit Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:04 pm

It's like with so many other things, it's often not how much talent you have but who you know. How many jobs are filled by unqualified and/or lazy bums that happen to be related to someone, while someone who would do the job far better can't get it? I agree that you need to just keep pushing your videos on them Travis. Once you get featured and lots of people start seeing your stuff, you'll definitely take off! Until that time, you still have a loyal following who think you're the best thing out there!

Roger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great big tub of shit   A great big tub of shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A great big tub of shit
Page 1 of 1