TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I feel good!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 10:09 pm

Really, I feel pretty good right about now.

Only 1 other thing to say:

Spoiler:

Very Happy Have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:32 am

Oh u clever bastard. Tricked me :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 1:43 am

twertn't aimed at you, matey.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kathman
DUB Shy
DUB Shy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-04

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:23 pm

MonkeyJoe wrote:
FUCK YOU, Scumbag! Your Problem is with ME. I'm the one that wouldn't fuck your worthless fat ass. You can leave everyone else alone, troll. I hope everyone you've harrassed takes it up with the admins and gets your closeted ass booted out. Good luck getting the cock you crave, fuckhead! Hope your family finds out - and they just might.

If you would like to continue to make threats against my client, we can take this to a different forum, one with four walls and a judge...
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 7:10 pm

I'm sorry, but WHO are you?

and WHO is your ....client?

What...services...do you provide said "client"?

and what "threat" do you perceive?

FUCK OFF & get a life.

(just to be clear, those are suggestions, not threats, dickhead)
(oh, and that was an insult, not a comment on your head-shape)
Back to top Go down
kathman
DUB Shy
DUB Shy

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 8:06 pm

MonkeyJoe wrote:
Hope your family finds out - and they just might.

That is the threat.

And to this, I counter with a promise... Keep this up and you're going to find out exactly who I am and what I can do. I'm much closer than you think.

I'm not who you think I am. Do a little research. Ask your friends.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 8:18 pm

Someone's been watching a lot of bad movies. Rolling Eyes

Ok - I call your bluff. Post your contact info and I'll meet with you anywhere, anytime this week.

*waits*
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:10 pm

I've had just about enough of thie Kevin. I knew you were keeping an eye on the forums, that's the kind of guy you are. However, I'm sick of your "i'm gonna sue you" attitude.

You can't tell me to ban one of my members for insulting you, this is the internet, get used to it. Seriously, sometimes I wonder why you even decided to join a forum if you can't take a little heat from other members.

Also, for the sake of everyone, I am going to post up the email you sent me:

I don't want to fight with you guys. You can think whatever you want, but I put this behind me a month ago, and MonkeyJoe continues to drudge it up.

Ban him, do something, but know this, if he continues, I will sue him. He's local to me and he's making threats.

Even your own guidelines for posting state he shouldn't make posts like this.

Then maybe you can go your way and I can go mine?

That was pretty hypocritical. I saw you've been making very nasty comments on TdashDUB and RogCBrand's videos. You don't want to fight with us? Then don't.

It was your choice to come back and stir things up. It was your fault for being so nasty to everyone. How can you not expect reprecussions for your own actions.

I don't feel like you even deserve to raise children, if you can't handle such a small issue like this. I feel in some ways I am trying to negotiate with a 5 yer old child.

You say you don't want to fight, but in reality, thats exactly what you want.

I'll tell you this, leave MonkeyJoe the hell alone. Leave all of us alone. I am not going to cooperate, I don't want any more pathetic mails from you telling me how my members should act.

If you're an adult, act like one. Or sue me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:51 pm

Hold on, I have to print this out to go with my collection of PMs I printed out a while ago.

Ok.

Maybe someone would feel better knowing I don't give 2 shits about him or his personal life? There are many things I could post here and back-up with documentation. I have gone out of my way to NOT identify certain people when I have been critical of them.

As a matter of fact I have the PM asking Pascal to REMOVE a certain post of mine that gave a true timeline of events that occured here. Not because I care about that person, but because I don't think one's family should have to find out ugly truths about someone they might respect.

So, if it helps anyone to sleep easier then know these 2 things: 1)Shut up and go AWAY from the forums & stop making snarky comments on members videos and I will forget all about you. As I did for the month you went away and shut up. 2) rest easy - I'm moving away from this shithole (& people like you) soon enough. Not that I would've contacted your poor family anyway.

With that said, I would dearly love you to take me to court and give me every reason & opportunity to make this as public as possible.

I'm not a teenager you can intimidate and I know the law.

Awaiting your contact info, "Kathman."
Back to top Go down
kathman
DUB Shy
DUB Shy

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 12:37 am

Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 2:59 am

Evil or Very Mad Try again.

Kentucky Bar Association says you don't exist, "Stephen R."

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I feel good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel good!   I feel good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel good!
Page 1 of 1