TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's Up With Me and Randomness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahndipity20
Regular DUB
Regular DUB
Sarahndipity20

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-23

What's Up With Me and Randomness Empty
PostSubject: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 6:12 pm

I went to the dentist today. I haet going to the dentist. My teeth hurt. Crying or Very sad

On the other hand, no cavities... and I won the battle against wisdom teeth surgery again, so yay for that.

I also got my hair illuminized and trimmed. queen I know the majority of you on here are boys (I just realized I'm the only semi-regular member who's a girl?) but basically it makes my hair shinier and blonder. Yaaaay for blondeness. And my hair smells good too. Very Happy

ALSO. My computer should be back from Dell today! cheers cheers cheers cheers I have been experiencing major withdrawal symptoms!!!

So that's what's up with me. tongue 'Cause you guys care so much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sarahndipity20
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 6:00 am

I'm scared of dentists and doctors- anyone who is in a position to "do stuff" to me!!! It is good, however, when you can see one and not have anything too painful done!

I just got home from staying at my parents' for a week. It's very good to get back to the cool, fresh air of the coast!!! Not to mention being able to get back on my desktop and off of the cranky old travel laptop!

I got a computer from Dell about 7 years ago. When something went wrong they actually sent a guy to my house to fix it! With that experience, when my sister wanted to get a new computer I recommended them. A couple months after getting her laptop, the screen failed and they had her remove the hard-drive, etc., and send in the nearly empty shell with the screen. After not hearing from them for a couple of weeks she called- which was a major series of hurdles, and learned that they had lost it, but would find it. After not finding it, they claimed no responsibility. Thus began a month of being placed on hold, etc., while they made excuses, etc., until I told her to call the Better Business Bureau. It seems that the wonderful service I had with Dell has plummeted in the last few years, as going on line I was finding a lot of people going through the same experience as my sister. Anyway, with the Bureau involved, Dell finally admitted they lost the laptop and replaced it with a new one.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 4:35 am

Sarahndipity20 wrote:
I went to the dentist today. I haet going to the dentist. My teeth hurt. Crying or Very sad

On the other hand, no cavities... and I won the battle against wisdom teeth surgery again, so yay for that.

Don't put off the wisdom teeth too long....it only gets worse Sad

and Rog, waaayyy to fight the man!
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:00 am

Yeah, it's funny how when they're dealing with a powerless customer, they see no reason to do the right thing, but when the BBB shows up, they almost magically realize that they were in the wrong and are oh so happy to do the right thing!!!

Roger
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:07 am

Roger, Roger! (a little "Airplane" humor)

Give Dell Hell!
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:14 am

One of the all time classic comedy movies!!!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Sarahndipity20 wrote:
I gave up crack today. I have been experiencing major withdrawal symptoms!!!

WOW! Sarah, I never knew.

Be well.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarahndipity20
Regular DUB
Regular DUB
Sarahndipity20

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:07 am

You and your sneakiness when I disappear for a while... I come back and you've smeared my perfectly-kept reputation!

... I do have a perfectly-kept reputation, right?

Right?

scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sarahndipity20
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:24 am

Right!

HahahahaHAhahAhahAhAhahAhaHAHhahAhahahAhAhahAHAHahhaha.

You ARE a comedic genius!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Up With Me and Randomness   What's Up With Me and Randomness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Up With Me and Randomness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TdashDUB Fan Forum :: Misc :: The "No One Cares" Bin-
Jump to: