TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions? I've made a few....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Suggestions? I've made a few.... Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions? I've made a few....   Suggestions? I've made a few.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2007 4:28 pm

1. "Ask T-DUB" thread. Someplace where I can finally ask "So, when your mom comes home to a kitchen smelling of Heinz Ketchup and finds Scott hosing you down in the backyard does she *say* anything or just quietly fix herself a drink and walk away?" Be prepared for some jackass to ask "How big is li'l DUB?" That Jackass' name? MonkeyJoe. (kidding, I'm completely kidding)
  2. "Cousin Gram's Loveline" I can finally get answers to all my lovelife questions like "What should I wear to a wedding in July so everyone notices me?" and "What pick-up line will get me into someone's pants quickest?" or " How DO you sweat coolness?"
  3. "Better emoticons" Really. How is this monkey a monkey? Insanity!
  4. "T-DUB T-Shirts" The front would have his face with the words "T-DUB Crush" and the back would be him slapping his ass with the word "SUBSCRIBE!" Available in (Travis) White only.
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? I've made a few....   Suggestions? I've made a few.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 6:23 am

All valid suggestions!

esp the last one Wink

I've asked my friend to help me with the emoticons because I am a lazy bum. The "ask T-DUB" thread is a good idea, I think i'll combine it with the current "DUB dares" ok?

and i dunno how this monkey is a monkey... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? I've made a few....   Suggestions? I've made a few.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2007 6:28 am

Pascal wrote:

esp the last one Wink
I've asked my friend to help me with the emoticons
and i dunno how this monkey is a monkey... Rolling Eyes

Sarah & I have taken to calling the "wink" emoticon the "stroke" emoticon
cause the poor little guy looks like he's had one. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sarahndipity20
Regular DUB
Regular DUB
Sarahndipity20

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? I've made a few....   Suggestions? I've made a few.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 6:26 pm

Wink Wink Wink Wink
Wink Wink Wink Wink
Wink Wink Wink Wink

Call a doctah, they'ah not gonna make it!

(Just for you, MonkeyJoe, that was said in Audrey-from-Little-Shop-of-Horror's accent... because that's the ONLY cool accent in which to say "doctor")
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sarahndipity20
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? I've made a few....   Suggestions? I've made a few.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:48 pm

Poor little stroke victims Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? I've made a few....   Suggestions? I've made a few.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions? I've made a few....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TdashDUB Fan Forum :: Misc :: Suggestions Box-
Jump to: