TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "You Know What I Hate?" Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Empty
PostSubject: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:17 am

In Honor of the YKWIH video release, here's the thread to post all of your pet peeves on.

YKWIH? when people ask your opinion on something and then argue against you. Fuck off! I think elephants smell like pineapple no matter what you say.

(Oh, and to save anyone the time & effort - "YKWIH? when people start stoopid fuggin threads about stoopid gay shit I don't care about." There. Its done. Move on.)
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:26 am

Oh! I hate when you stop at a crosswalk to let some one cross, and they deliberately saunter across as slowly as they can, usually with a sneer aimed at all the people kept waiting!
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:43 am

YKWIH? Haters. They are lame and ultimatly pointless. If you didn't like the video, no one's forcing you to watch it. It's your own fault. Fool!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:49 am

Pascal wrote:
YKWIH? Haters.

Hahahaha! I LOVE it! I'm a sucker for irony...

Beautiful wordplay, Pascal!

Well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:54 am

Razz That is a very, very good one Pascal!!!

And it is pretty irritating to go around Youtube and sometimes find a large portion of the comments seem to be left by immature, rude and ignorant jerks! I wouldn't doubt that many of them, in their childishness, spend a great deal of time going around posting put-downs in a futile attempt to boost their own self-esteem!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:56 am

YKWIH? Those comments on youtube that say "paste this comment in 10 other videos in 10 minutes or your penis will rot off"

I miss my penis.
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:02 am

You're right Joe! At least the haters have some actual purpose behind their posts, no matter how sick and twisted it may be! Those superstition-spammers just take up a lot of space and fill it with pure garbage! It makes you want to find some Voodoo Witch Doctor and make their penises rot off!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:17 am

YKWIH? When I f*ck up and use the wrong word. There is a post of mine that has "they're" when it should be "their". and Tdub even commented on it (the post, not the f'up).

I'll obsess over that fo' years.
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:25 am

Razz

Same here! I really hate when there's no ability to edit a post! When I've been up late typing, then the next day I see the mistakes I made when half asleep, it feels like an itch I can't scratch!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarahndipity20
Regular DUB
Regular DUB
Sarahndipity20

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:27 am

YKWIH? When you take a chainsaw and saw off your own arm and then use it to beat small children over the head with it (the arm, not the chainsaw), and then the blood gets on your clothes and you have to take a bubble bath to get clean.

That's WIH.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sarahndipity20
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 6:39 am

Razz
No one ever understands the trials and tribulations of hard working homicidal maniacs!
Back to top Go down
scubaguy

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:12 am

YKWIH? When someone asks me how to do something or what they should do about something and then they go do what they want anyway. WHY ASK?
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:20 am

Oh! This is a big one with me!

YKWIH? When someone is watching a movie with you and they are constantly asking questions about it, even when they know that you haven't seen it before!!! My mom and sister are especially guilty of this!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 7:14 pm

YKWIH? People that stay in relationships they don't want to be in! I have friends that b!tch about their spouse/partner all the time and I'm so lost. Just dump their asses then. That's why I loved when Tdub was all like "Screw You!" (the high-pitched voice was a nice touch) in the video - that's the way you do it, kids!
Back to top Go down
Sarahndipity20
Regular DUB
Regular DUB
Sarahndipity20

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 6:57 am

YKWIH? When I'm outside at midnight trying to bury a body, and the flashlight's batteries are getting low, so the light doesn't shine enough to illuminate the bloodstains on the front of the shirt and I keep hitting rocks in the soil with the shovel. And then some policeman is driving down the road and sees me with my weak flashlight and asks what I'm doing, and I have to hit him in the head with the shovel, so now I got two bodies to bury and the ground's all rocky and...

That's WIH.
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:00 am

Hey Sarah, I might have some work for you.

What are your fees?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarahndipity20
Regular DUB
Regular DUB
Sarahndipity20

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:02 am

flower I work on a commission basis.
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:29 am

Razz

Sarah! That's why burying your bodies is so outdated! You need to take a cue from that guy up in British Columbia who was murdering prostitutes and feeding them to his pigs that he made sausage out of! Now that's effecient and a great way to get rid of the evidence! In this day and age mass murder has got to have business sense!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:31 am

YKWIH? Prostitute sausage. Bad way to start the day!
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 7:45 am

Razz

I figure that when the news broke there must have been hundreds of B.C.ers vomiting simultaneously as they realized what brand of sausage they'd been eating! Probably created a whole wave of vegans too!
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 11:54 am

You guys are all crazy! CRAZY I TELLS YA!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 2:12 pm

To quote the might T-dub: "Sank you. Sank you very much."

CraZy is a compliment round these parts! cyclops geek tongue jocolor
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Razz

Indeed it is!
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:38 am

YKWIH? Arrow Mad
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 6:20 pm

YKWIH? Bitter, Salty men!

Ironic, isn't it?!!

tongue cheers tongue cheers tongue cheers rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "You Know What I Hate?" Game   The "You Know What I Hate?" Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "You Know What I Hate?" Game
Page 1 of 1