TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahndipity20
Regular DUB
Regular DUB
Sarahndipity20

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best? Empty
PostSubject: Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?   Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:24 pm

So I'm thinking about buying a program to add special effects and stuff to my videos, you know... make them more awesomely cool. But I have really no clue about these different ones. I've heard of Adobe After Effects and Final Cut, but I don't know anything about them. Anyone have any of these, and what are your thoughts on them?

Thanks! queen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sarahndipity20
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?   Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:21 am

I haven't got into that stuff, but usually the big brands, like Adobe, are very expensive. It seems like for any need you have there's always one or more programs out there that are as good as, if not better than the big name stuff. I'm sure someone around here, or on Youtube would have some good advise for you- just don't spend a lot on one before you've had a chance to really research it!

Roger
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?   Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:29 am

Research is certainly a good idea.

But don't listen to Rog on money matters or you'll be using rope as a belt and tying newspaper around your feet for shoes. ("and the best thing is when your feet get really cold you can light them on fire")

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?   Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:06 am

No! Lighting it on fire would be wasteful! Layers of cow dung between the sheets of paper provide a nice even heat, while also making good fertilizer for the garden when you're finished!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?   Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:15 am

Is that the garden you grow tomatoes in?

You know, the kind of homegrown wholesume tomatoes that they use in

Heinz Ketchup

?
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

PostSubject: Re: Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?   Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:16 am

Why yet it is Joe! Only the best tomatoes for Heinz Ketchup, the ketchup T-dub loves!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?   Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Cut, After Effects, others?? Which is best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TdashDUB Fan Forum :: Misc :: The Lounge-
Jump to: