TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Interview With Taryn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

An Interview With Taryn Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With Taryn   An Interview With Taryn Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:05 am

Check out the following link to read an interview between Luis Pedron and Taryn

http://www.fanclubx.com/hugsnkisses9713.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Taryn   An Interview With Taryn Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 5:58 pm

I know they live on opposite sides of the country and all, but I definitely think Travis and Taryn would make the perfect couple!
Very Happy

They share the same wonderfully silly sense of humor, big hearts and that special something that makes them easy to like!

Anyway, that was a great interview!
Back to top Go down
UCF00v
DUB Shy
DUB Shy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Taryn   An Interview With Taryn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Does anybody know when the deadline for her video is? She said she plans on making it, but she didn't say exactly when the deadline was. I would like to know so that I can know when to get the original copy of the clip I sent her off my HD. I was going to use it to possibly insert it into a copy of her project and save a copy of the whole thing for myself, but I can't do anything until she's done. So I was wondering when that will be.
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Taryn   An Interview With Taryn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:19 pm

She was harassed by so many jerks that she quit Youtube. Score another point for the bad guys...
Sad
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Taryn   An Interview With Taryn Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:15 am

RogCBrand wrote:
She was harassed by so many jerks that she quit Youtube. Score another point for the (scu)bad guys...
Sad

Very Happy (really, last one, I promise!)
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Taryn   An Interview With Taryn Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:18 am

UCF00v wrote:
Does anybody know when the deadline for her video is? She said she plans on making it, but she didn't say exactly when the deadline was. I would like to know so that I can know when to get the original copy of the clip I sent her off my HD. I was going to use it to possibly insert it into a copy of her project and save a copy of the whole thing for myself, but I can't do anything until she's done. So I was wondering when that will be.

Yeah, if you go to the DUB News section, and look at the DUB LOVE thread, you'll fin the answer to your question Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
UCF00v
DUB Shy
DUB Shy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Taryn   An Interview With Taryn Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:13 pm

Pascal wrote:
Yeah, if you go to the DUB News section, and look at the DUB LOVE thread, you'll fin the answer to your question Wink

Nope. Didn't find the answer. Just a reiteration of why she left and news that she got with that dude who made the date video for her.

If you knew the answer, you could have just answered me here. So why don't you? I did my part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Taryn   An Interview With Taryn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Interview With Taryn
Page 1 of 1