TdashDUB Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TdashDUB Fan Forum

~Cooler than Cousim Gram since being featured~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TDub on the Wii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scubaguy

TDub on the Wii Empty
PostSubject: TDub on the Wii   TDub on the Wii Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:14 am

I finally got around to downloading the internet channel for our Wii unit. So naturally, I wanted to see what my blog looked like - pretty cool. Then of course, in the last post, there was Travis' Heinz commercial. So I clicked through to YouTube, and watched the video full screen on our 35" TV.

It looked so AWESOME. And YouTube Crush looks pretty good too...

If you do this, just go to Travis' video on your Wii internet channel, click the full screen view (bottom right of the video window) and make it a favorite by clicking the star in the bottom toolbar, then "new favorite".

Pretty damn cool.
Back to top Go down
Pascal
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2007-04-21

TDub on the Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDub on the Wii   TDub on the Wii Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 6:17 am

I don't have a Wii... Sad

Moved to TdashDUB
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Pas1990
scubaguy

TDub on the Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDub on the Wii   TDub on the Wii Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 1:49 am

I've always wondered why Nintendo didn't capitalize on the "Three Little Pigs" for the Wii.

This little piggy went to market
This little piggy stayed home and played Wii Wii Wii all night long.

Course then he got a repetitive motion injury and sued the pants off Nintendo and was able to build a house of bricks with the settlement.
Back to top Go down
RogCBrand
Higher DUB
Higher DUB
RogCBrand

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2007-04-23

TDub on the Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDub on the Wii   TDub on the Wii Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:45 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
MonkeyJoe
Chosen DUB
Chosen DUB
MonkeyJoe

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-04-30

TDub on the Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDub on the Wii   TDub on the Wii Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 9:09 pm

scubaguy wrote:
I finally got around to downloading the internet channel for our Wii unit. So naturally, I wanted to see what my blog looked like - pretty cool. Then of course, in the last post, there was Travis' Heinz commercial. So I clicked through to YouTube, and watched the video full screen on our 35" TV.

It looked so AWESOME. And YouTube Crush looks pretty good too...

If you do this, just go to Travis' video on your Wii internet channel, click the full screen view (bottom right of the video window) and make it a favorite by clicking the star in the bottom toolbar, then "new favorite".

Pretty damn cool.

Wow! I don't know who this guy is but it seems like he really appreciates Travis' talent. Nice post!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TDub on the Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDub on the Wii   TDub on the Wii Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDub on the Wii
Page 1 of 1